Re: [VAL] owners manuals (was caravel pumps and valves)

First, thanks for the kind offers to loan out your manuals for scanning.
Hopefully
what I get from Helen Davis will suffice. I understand the desire to keep it
bound Gerald, so will politely decline your kind offer. I'm assuming
that what
comes from Helen Davis will be completely loose leaf, which is perfect for
me, as I plan on taking it to my local Kinkos and having it spiral
bound, which
I believe will make it easier to use. (Ideally, I will have it
three-hole punched
~and~ spiral bound, so the spiral bound copy can be stuck in a sturdy
three-ring
binder for safe keeping).

Best, and thanks for all the data....

alan