RE: [VAL] owners manuals (was caravel pumps and valves)

Forrest,
I have what appears to be the remains of the original owner's manual for my
'68.  I have pages 23 - 113 plus the back cover.  I do not have page
109-110.  The one I received from Helen is almost an exact copy except for
the size.  Hers did not have page 113 which has the last page of the index
but it did include a DC wiring diagram on the last page which my original
doesn't have.  On page 109 (the one I am missing in the original) there is a
model listing and specifications for all of the trailers made in '68.  This
is in chapter 15 "Floor Plans & Specifications".  The first sentence states:
"This chapter contains floor plans and specifications for your particular
Airstream trailer."  All of this information together seems to indicate to
me that there may not be a specific manual for each trailer this year.
Pete