RE: [VAL] owners manuals (was caravel pumps and valves)

BTW Forrest,
My book is no longer intact as a book so it is available to you to scan if
you want.  Just need to find the missing pages I don't have.
Pete

If my book was opened up for scanning, the rest of the glue on the
binding would release and it would be a book no more. Pages are getting
loose even with care so unless you can promise to rebind in the original
manner, I wouldn't let it loose for scanning.

Gerald