[VAL] Vistaview Window Defogging Instructions - Update

Well, I finally got around to "defogging" the upper vistaview windows in
my Airstream. The process is exactly the same as I documented on my web
site, except that I discovered that the upper inside panes are not
safety glass (the lower ones are).

After doing the upper windows, I discovered that the one persistent leak
I had in the front road-side corner of the trailer seems to have gone
away. Yay!

You can see how I did the "defogging" on my web site:
http://www.pfredd.com/airstream/projects.htm

Enjoy!

Dave