[VAL] to dinette or not to dinette and our camping trip

Thanks Fred and Sheri for the info,

Your guys must be on line right now to write back so quickly.

  On another topic, my wife and I finally got the trailer we bought in
June up in the mountains on Friday night. It was great, I saw a deer
grazing behind the back of the trailer (we were boondocking in Ten Sleep
Canyon near our home) and we had a nice thunder and lightning show after
dark during which the trailer didn't appear to leak(but it was dark and
I wasn't going to go do a whole lot of looking).
  Plus, I had just installed a indoor outdoor thermometer and it recorded
a low of 39 degrees outside but the furnace worked and we were as cozy as
a bug in a rug. Too bad we had to come home.
  Joe in Wyoming