Re: [VAL] to dinette or not to dinette!

I prefer a couch because for one thing it looks more house like,  and I can
use a folding table and chairs to seat up to 6 for meals or cards.  Also with
the couch I can take a cat nap or read with my legs elevated,  there is more
open floor space making the living room feel roomier and its easier to make up a
bed for guests.  My 22'  Flying Cloud has a couch across the front with a
built in dresser on one end which I keep a small vintage table lamp that I put a
12v plug on and use a 12v screw in house hold style bulb in.  It looks real
homey and gives a size warm glow in the evenings.  I have two folding chairs
that I keep in the front closet  and the original compact drop leaf table against
the street side  window  I  put my small TV on it
or house plants when I don't need the table.  I just don't care for the way a
dinette
hogs up a living space and makes the trailer look like its only set up for
cooking and eating.
Vanessa