RE: [VAL] Airstream documentary

brent..sounds very interesting....I am an architect and professor of
architecture and as part of some of the research I am doing....I have
been putting together a photo show entitled AIRSTREAMS AND PALM
TREES...but I just began the photography some months ago....

I would like to keep in touch as my work progresses and yours as
well.....sounds great...and I love the old "VINTAGE AIRSTREAMS"...I am in
the process of purchasing an old 1947 22' unit to pull behind a 1950
HUDSON COMMODORE 6 that I already own....so I am interested in that
standpoint as well..as a collector..

good luck on your work....and I'll hang onto your e address....and as you
think of things...or have questions or just want to chat about your
project...feel free to drop a note..

peter b. smith, NCARB, architect

assitant professor architecture washington university in st.louis,
st.louis missouri