[VAL] Airstream documentary

I am working on a documentary on the Airstream company, it's history and  the
travel trailer lifestyle embodied by Airstream.  I've met some of you  when
we shot at the Jackson Center Homecoming and the International Rally in
Springfield.  We are just completing shooting and I'm looking for some  archival
pictures and videos or movies.

Does anyone have any home movies, either on super 8mm film or video,
pictures or even the older Caravan films that I could copy or transfer and  include
in this project?  Whether they are stills, on super 8mm film or  video, I would
be willing to work with you to transfer the media to dvd so that  I could
make use of them and make sure that you got the original and a dvd  back.

Just looking for older footage.  Any help would be appreciated.

Brent Jaimes
Storyville Pictures, LLC