[VAL] Gas light

Glyn,

On our 69 Caravel the light is just to the left of the
entranceway above the fridge.  The gas line come up
behind the fridge and into the cabinet above.  The
original I believe was a Humphry and we replaced it
with a Paulsen.  It was replaced because road trave
vibrations and leaving the globe on it cause a
fracture of the light arm from the base.  We no longer
travel with the globe on, it rides in a padded bag in
the front cupboard.  Airstream probably used both
makes depending on supply.  The mantle is very fragile
for it is a silk bag that is burned and turned into
ash.  We have had some that lasted many many miles and
others that were short lived.  You probably have a
picture of ours in some of the pictures you took
during your visit.

Carole and Rob
San Diego
69 Caravel Sylvia