Re: [VAL] Questions?

From: "Barbara Barr" <Barbara@BarbaraBarr.com>
Subject: [VAL] Questions?

> 2.  The man I bought my A/S from gave me tons of stuff that
.    I have 4 shinny metal rims to put around the hubcaps.
 they would slip around and almost cut off the air stem for the tire.
> Is there a way to prevent this happening while pulling down the road?    I
> don't even want to think of having a flat tire along some road by my self.

Yes, here's the fix.  Remove and replace those rubber tire-stems with STEEL
tire stems.  Rubber tire-stems have a maximum pressure of 65 psi - Airstream
even installs them *now* on new Bambi's.  A word to the wise ....