Re: [VAL] vexing plumbing leak

Thanks Peter for the prompt reply. I just went out to the coach and
again felt under the sink, followed the supply lines over the wheel
well behind the shower, and under the bathroom cabinet. All are dry as
a bone. The supply for the kitchen sink comes from the bathroom. How
does it get to the bathroom? It must come up from underneath the sub
floor some place.. Or might this be a leaky shower trap?
Another hint: The leak is intermittent. It doesn't happen all the time
when the system is pressurized. Yesterday I hooked up to city water,
and after a couple of hours the leak materialized. By nightfall it had
stopped.

Thanks again,

Chris