RE: [VAL] On Road Computer/E-Maill

Another option is Verizon's Broadband Wireless.  In the metropolitan areas
the speed is from 1.5-2MB.  As you venture out into the country it falls off
gradually until finally you have a 14.4Kb connection out in the boonies.
Everywhere Verizon has cell service you can at least get the 14.4Kb
connection, and most places at least 56K.  At present the 1.5-2MB is limited
to the major metropolitan areas but Verizon is expanding the list of areas
covered by their highspeed broadband wireless every few months. Verizon
sells the PC Card for under $300 that makes it all work.  I have been very
happy with the performance and reliability.  The cost outside of the card is
$79.95 for unlimited access nationwide.  They have other plans with limited
minutes for less money, but I prefer the unlimited plan.

David