Re: [VAL] On Road Computer/E-Maill

Verizon has more access to the Internet if you use them for your cell phone
provider than does AOL when using their 800 dial-up numbers to get your
mail.  AOL charges $0.60 per minute using their 800 dial-up number but if
you have Verizon for the cell phone with free nights and weekends and can
wait until after 9 PM nightly or all weekend long they would be the way to
go.

I am not at all happy as a cell phone customer when I can't get a signal -
for days on end at times while on the road.  I've used Sprint for years but
they are not as good as they used to be.  Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Tom