Re: [VAL] frame separation

Joe,

Tail droop is easy, frame separation is not.

I would certainly go see this trailer. The big ticket items
are the Fridge, the hotwater heater, the furnace, the AC.
and the running gear, hubs, brakes, tires.

The painful and tiresome items are rotten floors, busted
plumbing , leaking tanks
and running lights that don't work.

Oh, and dirt smell yuck.

You might want to look at what a new AS that size would cost
you today, or even an SOB.

I'd buy it in a minute, but fixing up is as much fun to me
as camping.

I just might be that someone has died, and the kids flew in
from NY and want it gone, yesterday, no fussing no dickering.

Daisy ( who is still mad she passed up a free wreck of a 54
Liner )