Re: [VAL] Re: Cutting round holes in AL and black water holding tank quesiton

Hi Peter,

Thought I'd mention the "Rotozip" like tool from Harbor Freight.  A plunge
type bit that will cut sideways.  Just got to be very careful and work slow
as it cuts thin aluminum very fast.  Really neat for getting an access  hole
cut in the interior skin to get to the rear light bezel wiring.  One could
make a guide from plywood to contain the bit movement.   I also use it for
cutting out flooring that I can't reach with a circular or saber type saw.
The real Rotozip is too expensive for me, but there are certainly some neat
accessories.  See the real McCoy at any store (Lowe's, Home Depot, etc.).
Works for me .  .  .

Use of my '74 Argosy that has both black and gray water holding tanks has me
convinced that I'm not satisfied with the '69 combo tank.  I'd like to put
one of the above floor tanks in the rear of my Safari.  Is there a source
for these tanks where the commode will sit on top and the outlet drops out
the bottom?

                                                     Joy T Brew