Re: [VAL] how many list members--

My reaction to this list has been similar.  I am actually quite handy with
most things (although I don't have any experience in repairing
propone-fueled components), but I was quite surprised and daunted by the
extent to which some folks on the list delve into every aspect of their
trailers.  It makes the list a terrific resource, but I don't intend to get
that deeply into it.  At the height of my working life and with children
entering adolescence, not to mention a regular house to maintain, I can't
get into it that far.  In fact, I would be ashamed for most people on the
list to see my Overlander, with all the nicks and scratches and dents it
has accumulated through the years.  But it works and it's a great pull.

Joel W.