Re: [VAL] how many list members--

Ann, how funny! We are picking up our streamline beauty this weekend. I am
sure I am going to have some of the same concerns as you!
We need to pretty much start from square one, so I am sure you will see me
on this list quite often. I know I am in the minority here with SOB that I
would like to change to just OSB (other silver beauties!) Sounds a little
better. Thanks everyone on the list, I look forward to chatting with you
all!