[VAL] Led's

MAny of you know that I have put light emitting diodes,
(LED's) in my '73 Airstream because they reduce the amount
of electricity used for lights by 60-75 % .

That was two to three years ago.

Since then, I have had some failures of the LED's and
contacted the company that sold many of them to me to ask
what might be wrong.

They indicate that voltage over 13V  will cause them to fail
  eventually.  They said that arrays of 24 or more will cook
themselves without adequate ventilation. BUT they will
replace all those that have failed FREE. They also said they
would give me a break on buying in bulk, and that the newer
ones are designed to bo OK up to 13.8 V.

So what I want to know is how to tell what I have going into
them.

I have the Intellipower Converter and the Charge Wizard. It
says on the paperwork that it outputs 13.6 V DC when on
120VAC . This must mean I am slowly cooking them.

What say y'all ?

Daisy

Is this my problem ?