Re: [VAL] how fast can we pull it?

I find it interesting that if I am towing at or above the speed limit on two
lane roads the folks behind me just have to pass me because they assume I'm
holding them up. one time I was held up by slower traffic in front of me and
some jerk was so desperate to pass me he almost had a head on with a semi heading
towards us and if the semi and I hadn't been on our toes and made evasive
moves to let the guy in we all would have been involved in the collision.  Sound
familiar?
Vanessa