RE: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V2 #307

Greetings Leo;
  Thank you for all that info. With all that and the one supply by Herb, I
Should be able to put it together. You said you got a new awning, what
happen
To the hardware of the old one, you still have it. I would like the caps
since
They are metal instead of plastic. Also the width that I'm asking is not the
Length that rolls on the tube but the extended one when the awning is fully
open.
I don't know this measurement because I only got a piece when I got the torn
old one.
Can you e-mail me some j's of the attachment points directly to me. I
greatly
Appreciate all the info you and Herb have supply. Again, thanks in advance.

David Vasquez
1973 31 footer sovereign
WBCCI 7476 and VAC