[VAL] Re: Towing without and Equalizing hitch

Towing a travel trailer, of any appreciable size requires a load  equalizing
hitch, PERIOD.

The laws of physics says so, and the laws of many of our states  says so.

Lose control of a rig towing a large trailer without an equalizing  hitch and
hurt someone in the process, will cause an immediate liability  situation.
You better carry plenty of liability insurance.

Additionally, for those of you that disagree, ride in the back of  your
trailer at 60 MPH, for just a few minutes. When you get out of the trailer,  carry
your picture with you, because your face will change many colors and  your
heart rate will go sky high.

We all know that towing with an Equalizing hitch is the best that  you can do.

I fail to understand how "ANYONE" can pass  off a load equalizing hitch need,
AND SUBJECT THEIR FAMILY  TO THE POSSIBITY OF AN EARLY DEATH!!!

I have sent checks to the survivors of the family, or estates, on  behalf of
such nonsense.

A person can never be too safe, therefore why in the world someone  disagree
with the purpose of a load equalizing hitch.

Bizarre, at best.

Andy
Inland RV Center, Inc.