[VAL] GSM Vehicles

I'll throw in my two cents worth too, since "Airstream Life" was
mentioned in Colin's self-introduction.

I have been enormously happy working with Colin on Project Vintage
Thunder.  My wife and I have also had his crew completely tear down and
re-build my beloved '68 Caravel, with terrific results.  His work is
superb in every respect.  GSM Vehicles is definitely a firm I am
pleased to recommend to any vintage Airstream owner, near or far.

Anyone who has further questions is welcome to contact me off-list for
info.  Or perhaps I'll see you at International?  Look for the
blue/green Argosy #9990.

Rich Luhr, Editor & Publisher
Airstream Life magazine
PO Box 74