[VAL] Question

 I love this list.    Lots of good information.
This is a tiny little thing but......the little black slide that allows you to
push the AS door back against the trailer so you can get fresh air has two pop
rivets that holds the plastic thing to the door it's self.    One of the pop
rivets will not hold and that allows the catch to flap loosely.    This is the
second rivet I have put in the hole and it holds for a week or so then is no
longer of any use.    I'm not sure what to do next to try to fix this.
Would a screw be better?  Anyone else had this problem or know how to fix this
before it ruins the other rivet that is doing it's job?    Thanks,    Barb