[VAL] Replacing Lights.

Hi all,

Sundays big project was to change the lights in the living area and the
bedroom (overhead Lights)  The lights that were in there were around
8-10"  around and had four bulbs in them, With three way switches.  We
replace them with Circular Thinlight Florescent fixtures(model 109)  from
JC Whitney, though you can get the same fixture from most camping stores
for $10.00 more.
Removal and installation was a piece of cake, simply unscrew the lamps,
disconnect one wire and reinstall the new fixtures using one of the old
holes and two new ones.
The lights seem to make about twice the light and it is much whiter, will
be so much easier to read by.
Next on the agenda is to replace the fixture in the bathroom and then over
the sink in the kitchen.
If any one want them we have two fixtures(one base broke) without bulbs if
any one wants them.

Mike and Marianne Keith
WBCCI 4503, Greater St Louis 3rd VP
New Florence, MO