Re: [VAL] Napier SV35AC

Jamie,

I think all of the Napier strippers are essentially the same stuff, varying in
things like viscosity depending on whether they are going to be applied by brush
or spray, etc.

So far as I know, all of the Napier strippers work on the same principle, which
is different than most strippers.  They are water based and one of the
ingredients is hydrogen peroxide.  The Removall I used (Removal 220, I think)
came in a plastic 5 gallon tub in the form of a peach colored gel suitable for
brushing.  It is has essentially no odor, maybe a slight hint of mineral
spirits.  One great thing about it is that it is non-irritating to the
skin--some of the more aggressive solvent based strippers would take the hide
off a brass monkey.

I used most of the 5 gallon tub to strip our 16 foot trailer, to give you some
idea of how much is needed.

Best,
John Sellers
WBCCI/VAC #1587