RE: [VAL] New Member

Kathy,
If you are talking about the Equalizer (Brand name) hitch, I am not aware of
any place that discounts this product. It is a superior product! I have used
mine for almost 15 years and the ease of use and not having to mess with
sway control is a joy.
The price you mention is ball park for complete (start from scratch) hitch
with load equalizing ability.
I have used mine on both small (21 ft) and my current (31 ft) trailers. I
have absolutely not sway. I pull with a '99 Dodge 2500 diesel.
Happy trailering.
Cliff Horton 26529.