Re: [VAL] Vanessa re: Sport Camping and Camping World

Forest and Tom,
Thanks for clueing me in!
I used to live 40 miles north of the San Fransisco Bay Area and now live in
the Pacific Northwest where I have never had to consistently use my A/C and
when I did it would drain between window and door openings.  I can see where your
concern comes from now.  What
do you do to remove the discoloring from the drain off of the window gutter
sides?  My Overlander has drain off lines that I have had a hard time removing.

Thanks,
Vanessa
1952  Cruiser
1956  Flying Cloud