Re: [VAL] Air conditioner question / TV antenna needed

Hi Bebe:

As Fred as so well indicated, your trailer will not have either of the drain
line or the wiring for an AC. This past fall I added a Penguin Low Profile
to mine and had to run the power feed up to it. There was an unused 20 amp
electrical circuit in the panel and I wired in a 12-3 line up the inside of
the closet wall and over through the cabinet over the galley to get past the
rib. I then fished a straightened out coathanger down to my drilled hole in
the overhead galley cabinet and pulled through the wiring. Really easy to do
if you plan it out ahead of time.

I chose not to use a drip pan and drain line and am seriously rethinking
that. Seems the drain line could run down inside the curbside wardrobe
closet and out the floor. Your circumstances may be different if you have a
different floorplan. I now have a project for the fall, whenever that
arrives here in the desert.

Brad Norgaard
Phoenix
'59 Trade Wind Twin