[VAL] Re:Camping World

I have had a fridge and a catalytic heater installed in my Airstream by
Camping World. Two different occasions and two different Camping World
stores.

They did a professional job, and, in the case of the fridge, they spent
a LOT of extra time and effort in trimming out where it didnt fit the
hole and running additional 12 volt wires and didnt charge me any extra
(which they could have done).

On top of that, it's hard to find anyone else selling the items for less.

Just my 2 cents worth....

Dave