Re: [VAL] installing rooftop air-conditioner for first time

Tom,

Sorry your having so much trouble with Camping World.  I felt when talking
to them about my A/C installation that they really did not want to do it.
I'm glad they did not.

I don't think they can handle the *custom* stuff our AS's may need.  They
just stick with the pull out this model and plug in the new one.

I was able to easily order my drain pan shipped to my door for around $60
from a local AS dealer out of Sacramento,CA

RV's of Sacramento
1051 El Camino Ave
Sacramento
CA, 95815
Telephone 916-648-1314

The other place I like for vintage parts or otherwise is www.oasisrv.com
They are good to deal with and know their stuff.  And they don't overcharge
their shipping.

Hope you get this worked out soon so you can make your next rally.

--
-Tim
www.ldservice.com/tim/tim