Re: [VAL] 1958 floor plan? accessories with 58 trailer? 12V lights?

It seems you are talking about the same floor plan as my late 1956 Flying
Cloud.  What makes you think its a Traveler?  I thought the Traveler was 18' .
My Flying Cloud and my
1958 Overlander only have a 12v dome light on the ceiling between the kitchen
and living
area,  and a 12v outside light near the top of the door plus they each have a
LP light.  I don't think they started putting 12v light fixtures until The
major 1959 change or later.
Vanessa
1952 Cruiser 25'
1956  Flying Cloud 22'