Re: [VAL] 1958 floor plan? accessories with 58 trailer? 12V lights?

Hi Chuck & Lynn here.  We have had a 1958 Traveler. Those models did not
have any nameplates.  The 58 we had was missing everything on the inside,
with the exception of the wardrobe.  We just picked up a 1960, very similar
to the layout you describe, except our's is the bunkbed model.  My friend
Dallas, at Vintage Trailers Plus, just told me he picked up a 58 Traveler,
I am sure if you write to him he would be willing to share info with you,
as would Lynn and I. His email is  photo@hctc.com.  Let us know how it goes,
and good luck.

Regards,
Chuck & Lynn