[VAL] PRINCESS STOVE

Does anyone  know where we might locate 1 cast burner grate (the item you put
your pots on)  that fits a Princess Stove from a 1962 Globetrotter.  The
grate has 2  tits that fit into the top of the stove that keep the grate from
sliding  around.  The long metal runners on the grate are 9 1/4", short are 7" and
 in between are 8".

Hope that my grammar is appropriate enough for this request to get  listed --
last week I tried and was turned down for saying "where we can 'get  one'

Thank you.

Anne Mollere