Re: [VAL] parts for 1976 land yacht

    Andy
    There are several places to get the dump valves. Checkout Southwest RV
they are on-line and have a lot of Thetford parts. Of course the part number
want match the one from your 1976. The Thetford valves aren't cheap when you
compare the price to the Valterra ones you find in most RV stores, but you get
what you pay for.
I replaced the valve on my 1973 Ambassador last year. Not bad for a 30+ year
old part.
    As for the reflector on the rear. Should be a 3 or 3.5 inch, you can get
stick on reflectors at most auto parts stores. The ones on your trailer should
have an aluminum back that is attached/riveted to the trailer, don't remove
it, the rolled edge or lip if you want to call it that, use a small screw
driver to roll the edge open wider, then you can place the new stick on
reflector inside the original mount then roll the edge back over the new
reflector.
    You can also get these at places that specialize in parts for big rigs.
I'm not talking NAPA either, look for some thing like Fleet Supply, they
supply 18 wheeler parts, Baldwin/Luber Finer etc...  This is the cheapest
place to find your light lens covers. Grote lens covers, the amber and red
ones along the top front/rear cost me 32 cent a piece. At an on-line Airstream
place I would have gotten one for what I paid for the 5 on the front.

Bobby