RE: [VAL] Request for electronic projector at International

Hello All,
I just got in of the road from work and have not had time to read all of
the posts for this topic but...........
I have a very good projector that I use for training that has plenty of
power if the area can be somewhat dim. I was able to use it in a
pavilion at the last WI rally to do a safety presentation and it worked
out. I can bring it with me if needed. Its one of the better models and
should work just fine, let me know if it is needed.

Thanks
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign