Re: [VAL] Request for electronic projector at International

It is wonderful that you have taken the time and energy to do this
presentation.  And more wonderful that you are so kind as to repeat it.
My thanks to you on behalf of everyone in the VAC and out.

Now, with some trepidation, may I make an additional suggestion: could
it be put up on a website somewhere for those unable to get to one
of your live presentations?

               -- Lew #4239

'72 Safari
Still stuck in Ohio (and is it ever hot an muggy!)