[VAL] Really confused about alignment of a satellite dish?

Hi All,

Think I asked this before, but here goes again.  I recently ordered a signal
strength in line meter to help with alignment of the Dishnet satellite dish.
What I find is that I can find the 110 satellite easily, but not the 119.
Getting 120 on the 110 signal and only "wrong satellite" on the 119.  Can
anyone help?

What's a simple way to get dish alignment as I change camp grounds?

Sure need help with this one.  Especially with regard to gear that might
help with the alignment.

BTW, I put dielectric grease in the connections to prevent water from
getting inside.  Could this be a problem?

Thanks for any help.

                                                        Regards, '74 Argosy,
Joy