[VAL] Underbelly

I am SO bored with sitting here in MA, while other people
are seeing the sights, that I am spiffing up the trailer
with paint on the hitch and etc.

I was scraping the frame lying under the trailer and I saw
two things that I am mystified about.

One seems to be just under the shower, and is a black 3" dia
piece of rubber pipe that has a pipe clamp around it, but is
not hitched to anything. It is stuffed solid with fiberglass
insulation.

And about under the rear double bed an 8" length of hose
just sticking down.

I am wondering if a PO had a grey water set up of some sort.

Any ideas ?

Daisy ( the SUN came out ! I'm wearing SHORTS Yeah )