Re: [VAL] Head light

    Carole,

    Yes, I took a photo of yours on our visit to you last year.  So you
think it's original, huh?  Interesting in that I have the rectangular 4-
light fixtures in the main cabin and galley.  I'll have to take my overhead
light in the head off to see if there's a telltale screw pattern.  That
said, the one I have (I'm almost positive it's a replacement) in there
appears to be too small to hide old screw holes.

    When are we going sailing up here in Marina del Rey?

    Thanks,

    Glyn