Re: [VAL] aqura magic toilet

Hi Curtis:

1. Re: The sticky valve.  Mine gave me a little trouble once and I sprayed
it with some all purpose silicone spray from Ace Hardware, stroked it a few
times, and it loosened right up.  Good stuff.

2.  Re: The flies.  I would first just blast some insect spray down the
drain. Maybe more than once.  I prefer a Raid Yard Guard fogger  myself,
which is my all purpose bug stuff.  Works GREAT on ants, BTW.  Instant
annihilation and they don't come back (at that place).  Kills most other
critters like mosquitoes and no-see-ums too.  I'd try something like that
and then if it doesn't do the job, it is probably time to stuff the vent
(s?) with coarse bronze wool or something.

GQ '67 Safari
4082 in CA