[VAL] Aluminum tube curtain slides and the plastic tabs

Hi group,

In my efforts to restore this 62 TW I needed the plastic tabs for the curtain
glides but especially for the shower curtain.  I finally located a company
that made them, I didn't want to buy 5,000 of them so Steve at Airstream Dreams
will be stocking them.  What's nice about them is you can thread them and
punch a hole in them for the curtain hardware, or sew through them, or whatever
you choose but they are the tabs that run through the narrow aluminum tube
riveted over the windows and shower in the 60's Airstreams and they slide back and
forth.

If you need photos of them in or out of the track, contact me and I'll send
them.

Bebe Gordon
62 Tradewind
Lafayette LA