RE: [VAL] a winner~

I asked the seller to re-check the s/n on the plate and he gave the same
number that was on the listing.  Indicates a '60 which looks a lot like the
'60 I had except for the panels and parts of the interior.  It sure does
look like it was made of a lot of parts from several years, but also looks
like it was original, not some patch job by a PO.  Some of the British cars
from the same era were made the same way with parts from previous years left
over from production runs.  Very interesting.
Pete