[VAL] CEILING LIGHT COVER

Hello,

I have been montering this list for some time now and have found it enjoyable.

I am a Farmer in Southern Illinois and hope to be retired soon and take up
some serious traveling.

I purchased  a 1970 Overlander last fall and have been during various repairs
ever since. Hope to have it travelable in the near future.

I am in need of ceiling light cover approximately 8" diameter x 1 3/4" deep.
This is a three bulb 12 volt light. Are these available or must I replace the
entire light assembly. Have tried Inland RV and Airstream Dreams to no avail.

Thanks,

Joe Logsdon
WBCCI #5498, VAC
Shawneetown, Illinois