Re: [VAL] Campers Choice Rumors of Demise?

Say it isn't so.  I need a new lamp assembly (the old one has rusted to
pieces) for the sewer hookup area for our '85 Sovereign (yeah I know - not
yet vintage, but this part may also have been used on "vintage" 70's
Airstreams).  The lamp has a white domed lens, half covered by a chrome
cover, all mounted to a 2.5" x 1.75" mounting plate that ends up attached to
the trailer by two screws.  This same lamp is also used over/next to the
steps on the Sovereign.  The only place I found a lamp that appeared a close
match was the Campers Choice Web Site, but I was waiting until the trailer
came out of winter hibernation (soon, but not quite yet as we had several
inches of snow this weekend in Michigan) to place the order in case I came
up with any other parts needs.

Anyone know where I might find such a lamp now that Campers Choice is gone?
The Camping World web site never had anything even close.

Joe