Re: [VAL] Airstream Museum Show in St. Louis. MO.

I'm still developing the idea of a documentary on the general history of  the
Airstream company, Wally Byam, travel trailering and entire lifestyle
embodied by the Airstream and their owners.  With the Homecoming in nearby  Dayton,
the museum exhibit in my town of St. Louis, the April rally in nearby
Wentzville and the vintage rally in not too far Springfield it seems that I  would
have many opportunities to get this story on video.

If it's possible, could you all give me an idea of the level of interest in
purchasing a dvd on this topic?  I'm envisioning a one hour to ninety  minute
program featuring interviews with Airstream officials, owners  and others and
archival pictures covering the history of the Airstream and  the travel
trailer lifestyle that developed alongside it.  Is this  something your members
would buy at say $20 for a dvd, assuming the program  delivered (it will)?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Brent Jaimes
Storyville Pictures, LLC