Re: [VAL] Economical tow vehicle

Thanks Scott and Randy,
I'm going to go back to the drawing board.  I'm just thingking that with a
trailer that wieghts the same as an 18' conventional trailer there would be some
fuel efficient mid-size vehicle that would do a good job.   I want to take my
90 year old mother with me and though she can still get in a pickup, I would
like a lower vehicle.  Do any of our members live in Europe?  They've been
towing with 4 and 6 cyl cars for decades.
Vanessa