Re: [VAL] Economical tow vehicle

Vanessa,

A thought, how about a Crown Vic? I don't know about the new ones, but the
old ones could be ordered with a 5000# tow package. So could the Buick
Roadmaster. Yes these are still full-sized cars, but much more comfy for
your mom and you.

Also realize that part of the problem is getting a hitch that will properly
attach to the car that will handle the weight. Because of liability reasons
hitch manufacturers tend not to like unibody cars, and I think that all mid
size cars are unibody.

Scott