[VAL] Hot water heater

Hi group,

I did eventually get my hot water heater to stay lit and do its thing, but in
pursuit of parts I did run into snags along the way.  Even Atwood's senior
techs said they couldn't match the old valve thereby saving the heater itself.
I did, however, come up on an oldtimer who said he could match any valve need
(now mind you, I didn't take him up on it as I didn't need to) it's nice to
know there's someone out there that doesn't extoll the virtues of removal and
replacement of the complete unit.  That would be Mr. Howell from:

HOWELL'S RV APPLIANCE REPAIR
                 11366 N. Woodside Avenue
                 Santee, CA 92071
                 Phone: 619 441 0066
                JolRj@aol.com

Now, I have a Tradewind that had 4 single beds (2 regular and 2 bunk beds)
and not a single mattress between them.  I happen to live in a town that has a
mom and pop mattress manufacturer and can do custom work, just to have as a
source their address is:

IRWIN'S MATTRESS FACTORY
301 E WILLOW ST
LAFAYETTE, LA 70501
(337) 234-8471

I'm new to the group but this is my third vintage Airstream, I had a 1961
Tradewind Double and a 1965 Safari in the past so I'm not new to the problems
of
restoration.  I appreciate all of your help in the technical aspects of
restoring this Tradewind, thanks to all of you for your input.

Bebe Gordon
62 Tradewind
Lafayette LA