[VAL] Source for Oddie Fasteners

Hi all,

My source for the Oddie Fasteners is in the Netherlands and sells some of the
units by the hundred, please check them out and maybe a company that caters
to vintage Airstreams will buy them then we can purchase from them in smaller
increments.

The company is Schepro

The link for the fasteners is:
http://www.materiaal.nl/eng/now/frames_cc1ta620.htm

do go into all the sublinks for this group and the clasps were used too on
some of my trailers underbelly hatches I believe, I wish some of you engineering
types would comb through this site and see what was used by Airstream in the
old days as I have a feeling some of these products were, I just have trouble
with the diagrams as they separate the parts out.

Good luck and let me know if anyone carries these later on.

Bebe Gordon
62 Tradewind
Lafayette LA