RE: [VAL] Romex

Tom,

You must be sharper than me and not be as easily confused. Once I got the
insulation out and saw all the wiring criss-crossing from one place to the
other I realized that there will be a pretty good chance for me to get mixed
up. I'm hoping to actually use Romex with different color sheathing for the
D.C. circuit to reduce confusion. Besides why pay for unused copper ground
wire, and why carry the extra weight (granted the weight would likely be
insignificant)? The original aluminum wiring used Romex without ground for
the D.C. circuit - why did Airstream do that? Years from now I, or the next
owner, might need to make a repair or need to make a branch circuit. It will
be a little easier, and safer, knowing that one kind of Romex was used for
A.C. and another for D.C.

Forrest